Well, I'm reaching the final few days of my system and what better than to have bugs plaguing everything.
I'm trying to create another macro to sort a "rank" field I have. Unfortunately, they all have similar numbers on the rank excel confuses everything and sorts it wrong. I'm in a real dilemma to fix this before friday.
CLEANUP - EDIT: I was able to fix this. Luckly for me, excel has a custom list option hidden around through the excel options. It's reallly really inefficent that it's in the options and not in a place where it can be located easier.
-Sigh-. It's located through these steps:
Logo->Excel Options->Under Popluar tab there is an Edit Custom List button
You now have the option of creating a new list, using a preset list (days of the weeks, days of the weeks shortened, months, months shortened). There's also an option to import a list from cells which is useful and time efficient. That is what I ended up doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment