Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Conditional Formatting on Checkbox Cells

Happy New year to everyone.
Since Christmas and The new year have past, and since I have one more week in which to finish the system with the data entered, I'm back to work on it. I was just taking a rest haha.
Well now, I'm trying to think of a way to create a validation rule which will be controlled by a checkbox cell. See, what I'm trying to do is get a cell to change to red if a checkbox is not ticked or green if it is (for a payment record system). However, I have two checkbox fields right next to each other which will open a window of oppotunity for human error (common mistake to tick the wrong box and think that the rule is broken or something). I know I'm not making it very clear but all will come to light once I find a way to get conditional formatting on checkboxes

No comments: