Monday, 10 December 2007

Checkbox creation

Currently, I am looking for a way to insert checkboxes into excel and use them as a form of conditional formatting for one of my worksheets. I'm still looking for a way to do this. A bit of VB coding will be neccessary, buti t will take some time finding a suitable code

CLEANUP - EDIT: It is possible through excel to get checkboxes. You have to get into the options and tick the "Show Developer tab in ribbon" box. Through the developer box, you can do a few more expert features, including adding checkboxes. Unfortunately, I can't use any of the other features do to my novice knowledge and the checkboxes don't move when you increase/decrease the cell since you can't embed them into the cells.
It would of been great if you could embbed checkboxes into cells but manually moving them works just as well. Takes a hell of a long time but still works

No comments: